01/06/2009

Big Fish Diaries - The Aim

The Big Fish Diaries have been created to (hopefully!) show that it is possible for amatuer anglers to work full time, but also produce results rivalling those of the UK's top specimen anglers. The blogs will follow my own efforts to target all the principal species in the UK and put specimens on the bank which anyone with sufficient dedication can also deliver.

I am going to be starting from a modest base in specimen angling terms, having spent the majority of my fishing time over the past 20 years fishing for pike and general pleasure fishing. I'm going to be making it up quite a bit as I go along, but I'm convinced many of the "Genius" tactics employed by the experts were found by luck so "He who dares wins!"

The short term aim is to deliver new Personal Bests. which are no longer laughable, while the ultimate aim to hold an IGFA Record or, in an ideal world, a BRFC Britsh Record. Easy peasy!

My PBs to date can be viewed at the website http://www.bigfishdiaries.com/, which goes live 1st September. Any help as regards recommending productive venues would be much appreciated.

Hope you enjoy the blogs and find them useful.

Cheers

Mr Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment